On Sunday 16 October the Wellness Walk returns for its fourth year of fun, festivity and fundraising for mental health.
The 5km walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a family-friendly walk with an easy route suitable for all ages and abilities. The walk raises awareness for mental health and encourages walking as a way to improve wellness.
This year Flourish Australia will be raising funds for our Women & Children’s program based in Blacktown, which provides safe, supported accommodation to mothers living with a serious mental health issue and their children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
We invite you to join Team Flourish Australia for this fantastic event. Let’s walk together to raise awareness and show support for people living with a mental health issue.
To register visit: www.wellnesswalk.org.au, select the Register option and follow the below prompts:
1. Select your preferred walk (2km or 5km)
2. Select your category (adult, concession, family or infant)
3. Select your preference (Join a team, Create a team, or Register as an individual)
4. If you would like to join Team Flourish Australia, select “Join a team” and search for Flourish Australia. When the Flourish Australia team appears, select the JOIN option.
5. To fundraise, select Flourish Australia on the FUNDRAISE page.
Get your family, friends and team mates involved and help us create a brighter future for vulnerable women and children.
If you’re unable to attend the Wellness Walk but would still like to support our Women & Children’s program with a donation, visit:
For further information, please contact Alison Perizi, Flourish Australia’s Fundraising Manager.
or call 0437 069 154